Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I finally graduated from Cosmetology school on june 26th and i just moved to emery because i didn't have a job in cedar city. I have all of a sudden decided that i wanted to go to school at USU so im going to live with my grandma and grandpa Allred. I past my state boards for hair school too so im officially liscensed to do hair. For the 4th of july me mckoy and my mom and dad went up to logan to a car show, and to see my grandparents and then drove to idaho to see my great grandma. Meran and mcklane were in cedar... meran had to work! Meran is doing miss emery county so we will see how that goes! Im excited she will do well. My family and i are also going to florida the first of aug. so i will post pics!
Me and my Great Grandma Allred
Grandma & Grandpa Allred, Dad Mckoy Me!

Grandma & Grandpa Allred, Mom, Mckoy and Me!


Me with extentions!




0 comments: