Friday, December 25, 2009

December went by fast! My sister and I sent christmas packages to some missionaries. Me and my friend Jaclyn made fudge, puppy chow, dipped pretzles, and some other chex snack for our teachers at hair school and for our families. I came home every weekend in December... I guess i really missed my family. Meran got to go back to emery for 3 weeks i only got the 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, and 28th off. The last two days of hair school before the break our instructor Derk had a ton of games that we got to play... like the wii and guitar hero it was way fun! Our Hinkins christmas party was at the orangeville church on christmas eve. I had a ton of fun...our family was in charge of the christmas party so we switched it up a bit so it wasn't so boring. Christmas day was a blast. I got a new laptop, clothes, mattress topper, perfume, videos, ipod dock, and skins for my ipod, cell phone and laptop. Meran got a camera, my mom got a computer, ipod, tv and an intertainment center... we know who got spoiled this year haha. McKoy got a gun, McKlane got a puppy...which is the cutest thing ever, Dad got a big picture of a horse and a guy. I also got to talk to my brother for quite a while... he didn't have a time limit on how long he got to talk so we talked to him for like an hour and a half. I miss him...but he is doing awesome :)




Amy and Tyson at Hinkins christmas party :)


0 comments: